OED is built on a foundation of honesty, respect, fairness and integrity. This foundation is expressed in OED's ongoing commitment to see that all who interact with OED know they will be dealt with fairly and honestly and can therefore rely on OED's many areas of support with the utmost confidence and security.
OED Code of Business Practices
Approved by the Organization for Entrepreneurial Development’s Trustees July, 2007
All OED community members promise to abide by the OED Code of Business Practices. Their adherence to the Code signifies voluntary self-discipline and the individual cooperation of members is mandatory in applying these principles.
The purpose of this Code is to help OED community members maintain their professionalism and adhere to high standards in the manner of providing products and services to customers and clients as well as in their dealings with their colleagues and the public. The values set forth in this Code provide basic standards in the ethical practice of business.
The OED Code of Business Practices is:
1. To perform all business dealings with the highest integrity, competence, and professionalism.
2. To maintain impartiality and be free of conflicts of interest.
3. To observe the highest moral and ethical standards.
4. To be honest and candid in all dealings.
5. To continuously develop individual proficiency and strive to improve business performance.
6. To discharge business and personal responsibilities to the best of one’s ability.
7. To recognize that the Code of Business Practices is the responsibility of all